Once the Thanksgiving turkey is history, we’ll be ready for a sweet indulgence at the end of the day. This concept fits the bill perfectly!
Fill a tall glass with your favorite ice cream – top with your favorite kombucha flavor. Super easy and delicious!
Source: Kombucha Revolution, page 136.
We love the special foods of the holidays, right? Indulgence is great, but in order to pace ourselves, it is important to also fill our days with the good stuff. This kombucha smoothie is full of fruit and green goodness. Try this version to start, and then improvise as you wish! This serves two generously.
Blend until smooth in a blender:
1 cup plain kombucha
Juice from 1/2 lemon
1 apple, cored and peeled
1 pear, cored and peeled
2 cups stemmed and chopped kale
1 tsp bee pollen (optional)
Here’s an easy party planning tip. We all need easy, right? With these simple steps, you can create a custom wine spritzer bar for any size crowd.
- Assemble your favorite libations – wine, champagne, Cava, Prosecco, even liqueurs
- Fill a beverage tub with ice and several flavors of Kombucha Wonder Drink
- Offer a few interesting add-ins like flavored bitters and fruity shrubs, to bump up the flavors
- And to make it sassy – add a few garnishes – fruit slices, berries, mint, basil
Let your friends go crazy mixing up their own vision of the perfect cocktail. There are no right answers here, so ad lib and have fun!
It is nice to offer holiday guests a signature non-alcoholic beverage – and this one fits the bill nicely. Seasonal flavors, sparkling effervescence on the tongue, light and refreshing!
In a cocktail shaker, add 1/4 apple chopped, along with 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Muddle.
Add a handful of ice and 2 ounces spiced apple cider. Close shaker and shake well.
Fill a tall glass with ice, strain the apple/lemon into the glass. Top with Asian Pear Ginger Wonder Drink.
Garnish with apple wedge – serve!
The grey days of winter have us seeking out some sunshine. This Citrus Sunshine Martini is just the thing…
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) vodka
- 1 Tablespoon (1/2 ounce) Triple Sec
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (1/4 ounce) Traditional Wonder Drink kombucha
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ( 1/4 ounce) mango puree
- Juice of one mandarin orange or a juicy navel orange
- Twist of orange peel to garnish
Chill a martini glass with ice cubes and set aside until the drink is prepared. Half fill a martini shaker with ice. Add all ingredients; stir or lightly shake the mixture. Remove ice from glass, then pour the mixture through a strainer into the chilled martini glass. Add twist of orange peel to garnish.
Source: Kombucha Revolution